mailThe use of the prototype design pattern in the relax data storage structure.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 09, 2007 - 07:50:
Hi,

I think we should implement the Python prototype design pattern
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prototype_pattern) for the pipe.copy(),
molecule.copy(), residue.copy(), spin.copy(), diffusion_tensor.copy(),
etc. user functions.  This will be a tough one to implement - a single
call to the deepcopy() function from the Python copy module :)