mailshould the be a relax 1.3.0 or 1.2.5

Posted by Gary S. Thompson on March 14, 2007 - 11:40:
Dear Ed
The 1.3 branch currently contains a substantial amount of code that runs but is not in 1.2 should we be thinking of producing a usable release (1.3.0 or even 1.2.5) with the current feature set before we go into the long haul of breaking it for the new datamodel etc?

I have to declare a interets as well I am at last going to do some mutiprocessor work (more code less talk) and i need something that will actually run to work against (I will make the design so the datamodel specific stuff is well isolated).

Also what is the current ordering of the changes that are being made (i.e. what major revisions will be made first datamodel or something else)

regards gary

Dr Gary Thompson
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology,
University of Leeds, Astbury Building,
Leeds, LS2 9JT, West-Yorkshire, UK             Tel. +44-113-3433024
email: garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   Fax  +44-113-2331407