mailRe: r3195 - /branches/multi_processor/

Posted by Gary S. Thompson on March 14, 2007 - 17:35:

I would actually make the branch from just before r3023 in the 1.3
line.  This will avoid the tag specific changes which went into
'tags/1.3.0'.

Hi Ed or should I say good morning?
   what are the tagspecific changes and why would i need to avoid them?

regards
gary

n.b. what should I do snv delete followed by svn cp using a specific revision and if so what revision would you go for I am not quite working out how to follow the full set of revisions for the 1.3 line and where to stop

n.b. 2 This very much a prototype line and my expectations is that it will never be merged with or that only a few files will be merged and the rest of the revisions will be forwardported by hand. So as long as the revision I have grabbed works that shouldn't be a problem?