mailRe: r3199 - /branches/multi_processor/

Posted by Gary S. Thompson on March 15, 2007 - 12:18:

Just a quick suggestion.  It can be quite useful, for reference, to
cut and paste the svn command used for the commit or change.  This
command in the log can help in the future with merging, porting, etc.

Sorry for forgetting this tweak I seem to do this sort so infrequently it I forget it. I will try and be a good boy in future

regards gary