mailRe: [Fwd: Re: r3194 - in /1.3: relax test_suite/runner.py test_suite/unit_tests/unit_test_runner.py]

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 15, 2007 - 15:34:

I can make the modifications if you like. After reading http://docs.python.org/lib/os-path.html I noticed that even the current directory '.' is not a constant, in Mac OS 9 it is actually the colon ':'! I've already done a lot of this portability stuff in the rest of relax so I can quickly go through and make all necessary changes.

> > The second may take a small redesign of the
> > code for searching for unit tests.  At the moment there appears to be
> > no technique for running unit tests for functions or class methods
> > located within the relax '__init__.py' files.  For example in the
> > current revision of the 1.3 line (r3199), there is the file
> > 'test_suite/unit_tests/data/test___init__.py' which contains unit
> > tests for the class methods of the relax data storage singleton in the
> > relax file 'data/__init__.py'.  If you like, I could have a go at
> > fixing this.
> >
> Hum interesting I will need to think about this. If you can see a simple
> solution go for it and I can have a look at the results otherwise Imore
> will think about it soon (next 2-3 days)

I'll have to think about the problem as well :)