mailRe: r3241 - in /branches/multi_processor: maths_fns/mf.py multi/mpi4py_processor.py

Posted by Gary S. Thompson on March 29, 2007 - 13:39:
Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
On 3/28/07, Gary S. Thompson <garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Gary, why have you changed the 'maths_fns/mf.py' file?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Edward

Hi ed this is a local fix for my own sanity that I checked in by
mistake. I am still working out how to revert it ;-) i guess I will have
to check out an older revision of the file over it and recommit it?

With Subversion you can simply revert that revision for a single file.

Hi Ed
I have also now tried to undo this with a merge as well but get the wonderful error 'error svn: Cannot replace a directory from within':

svn merge -r 3241:3240 --dry-run svn+ssh://varioustoxins@xxxxxxxxxxx/svn/relax/branches/multi_processor/maths_fns/mf.py branch_multi1
error svn: Cannot replace a directory from within

svn merge --dry-run svn+ssh://varioustoxins@xxxxxxxxxxx/svn/relax/branches/multi_processor/maths_fns/mf.py@3240 svn+ssh://varioustoxins@xxxxxxxxxxx/svn/relax/branches/multi_processor/maths_fns/mf.py@3241 branch_multi1/ error svn: Cannot replace a directory from within

any further thoughts?

regards
gary
Dr Gary Thompson
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology,
University of Leeds, Astbury Building,
Leeds, LS2 9JT, West-Yorkshire, UK             Tel. +44-113-3433024
email: garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   Fax  +44-113-2331407