mailRe: Formating issues in the 1.3 line

Posted by Sebastien Morin on July 09, 2007 - 22:09:
Hi Ed !

I will send a single large patch tomorrow when I have corrected more code...

Bye

Séb

These minor formatting changes do need to made to the repository.
Would you still have all the changes in your checked out copy Séb?  If
you could send a single patch of all the changes, it will be much
easier for me to apply.  That would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Edward