mailRe: [bug #10323] jw_mapping.py: Element instance has no attribute 'num_ri'

Posted by Sébastien Morin on November 15, 2007 - 01:21:
Hi Ed,

I'm not sure of what exactly you want me to do, but here is a patch for
correcting this bug in the consistency_tests code.

patch_l1.2_r3530_bug_10323_consistency_tests

That gets me to two questions I want to ask you...

1.
When do you plan to integrate the consistency_tests code into the main stream
?
I think it's quite ready now for the 1.2 branch. Maybe some errors could be
found, but more likely by new users... Also, for the things I would like to
add
(like 'multiple fields at once' or 'automatic report including graphs and
scores') it will be better in the 1.3 branch.

2.
If I would like to work on the 1.3 branch for the consistency_tests code,
would
it be better to first sync the files so they are all up to date (when compared
with the main stream of the 1.3 line). I have not touched the 1.3 consistency
tests branch since you copied it from the 1.3 line, so now a lot of
differences
exists...

Thanks !
Ciao !

Sébastien  :)

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
Seb,

This is worth having a look at!  I have fixed a bug in the
specific_fns/jw_mapping.py code (see http://gna.org/bugs/?10323).
These fixes will be merged into your consistency test branch but,
since the specific_fns/consistency_tests.py code originates as a copy
of specific_fns/jw_mapping.py, the fix needs to be manually added to
the specific consistency test code.  You can see the fix here
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-commits/2007-11/msg00138.html.

On Nov 13, 2007 10:24 PM, Edward d Auvergne