mailRe: r4468 - /branches/consistency_tests_1.3/specific_fns/consistency_tests.py

Posted by Sebastien Morin on January 08, 2008 - 20:03:
Hi Ed,

Perfect. I corrected this issue and placed back these values in the Ct default_value() method.

Thanks for checking what I do and giving me good advices !!!

Cheers,

Sébastien

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
That's an impressive set of changes!  Not only the changes of the 1.2
line, but also the 'CSA' to 'csa' bug fix and the __docformat__ =
"plaintext" additions.  As for the THETA and TC default values, I
think these should be defined in the Ct default_value() method.  The
reason is because these defaults are almost never used (the only case
I can think of is when optimisation occurs and there are no values yet
set), they are duplicated in the docstring of that method hence it
would be better to place them close to this, and they are not fixed
constants but rough estimates.