mailRe: r4621 - /1.3/

Posted by Sebastien Morin on January 11, 2008 - 15:49:
Hi Ed,

Ok. That's why svnmerge was not initialized on the 1.3 line...

Cheers,

Séb  :)

Sorry, I might reverse this change.  For merging of your improvements
to the full_analysis.py script, using the svnmerge program was not
necessary.  Simply svn with the merge command is needed.  The command
to merge r4619 and r4620 would have been:

svn merge -r4618-4620 svn+ssh://semor@xxxxxxxxxxx/svn/relax/1.2

You would of course need to be in an up to date copy of 1.3.  The
problem with setting up svnmerge to go from the 1.2 line to the 1.3
line is that it creates a circular dependence problem.  There is
already an svnmerge link from 1.3 back to 1.2, and setting the reverse
is a problem.  It doesn't seem obvious, but I have made the same
mistake before and the svnmerge program couldn't handle the situation.
 So I'll revert r4621 but keep r4622 (the merge by svnmerge did the
job properly).