mailRe: return_conversion_factor()

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 16, 2008 - 16:42:
Hi,

For some types of analysis, e.g. see the model-free code, this
function returns values other than one.  But for those that don't,
which is a few, I have shifted this function into the base class in
the 1.3 line and deleted the respective functions which return only
one.  See r4787 for details
(https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-commits/2008-01/msg00546.html).
You can now delete this function in your consistency testing code.