mailClasses instantiation

Posted by Sébastien Morin on April 03, 2008 - 23:33:
Hi,

I just noticed I've been instantiating many classes in the prompt/ directory. However, the classes from the generic_fns/ directory are not yet set-up has those in the specific_fns/ directory.

Should these classes from the generic_fns/ directory be instantiated ?

Should I create a setup file in the generic_fns/ directory as in the specific_fns/ directory ?

Thanks for the cue !

Séb  :)