mailRe: Unit test failures.

Posted by Sébastien Morin on April 04, 2008 - 14:26:
Hi Ed,

I tried to track those errors a few days ago, without success...

The errors are related to the tests for the 'orientation' parameter, which shouldn't be different from the 'tc' parameter which itself doesn't cause any error...

I'll have a look at this today to see if I can find something now. Maybe it's just a typo...

Cheers.

Séb

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
Seb,

I've noticed that since the merger of the 'consistency_tests_1.3'
branch into the 1.3 line, there are now a number of failures in the
unit test component of the test suite.  For example:

ERROR: Set the consistency testing theta angle parameter to the default value.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/media/usbdisk_1/relax/branches/consistency_tests_1.3/test_suite/unit_tests/value_testing_base.py",
line 434, in test_set_ct_defaults_orientation
    self.value_fns.set(param='orientation')
  File
"/media/usbdisk_1/relax/branches/consistency_tests_1.3/generic_fns/value.py",
line 161, in set
    temp_value, temp_error = return_value(spin, param)
  File
"/media/usbdisk_1/relax/branches/consistency_tests_1.3/specific_fns/base_class.py",
line 160, in return_value
    raise RelaxError, "The parameter " + `param` + " does not exist."
RelaxError: RelaxError: The parameter 'orientation' does not exist.

These were present in the 'consistency_tests_1.3' branch prior to the
merger.  Would you know the cause of these errors?