mailRe: dAuvergneGooley06b

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 07, 2008 - 22:35:
Hi,

Actually, the references are completely broken and out of date here.
That one should point to my PhD thesis.  I'll have to go in an
manually fix a few things.  I already have them in BibTeX format, so
I'll cut and paste them into the bibliography file.  I should also add
to some section in the manual the primary references for relax (the 2
JBNMR papers from 2008 at http://www.nmr-relax.com/refs.html).

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Sébastien Morin