mailRe: New release ?

Posted by Sébastien Morin on July 15, 2008 - 01:09:
Hi Ed,

As you say, it is of low priority. Thus, don't worry about it until you
have time.

Moreover, the fix is fully ported to the 1.3 line (see r6665,
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax?rev=6665&view=rev)

Regards,

Séb

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
I think this should be a new release.  But as it could be classified
as a low priority, I might leave this for next weekend as it takes
quite a few hours to do a release.  Is this fix fully ported to the
1.3 line as well?

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 4:02 AM, Sébastien Morin