mailRe: The pystarlib mailing list.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 02, 2008 - 13:33:
Hi,

I hope you don't mind, but I've CC'ed this message to the relax
developers mailing list.  This is just because relax is developed
collaboratively and the other relax developers may be interested in
these developments.  For a Google code account, I'm not exactly sure
how this works but I think I already have one because of my gmail
address (edward dot dauvergne att gmail dot com).  Therefore the
account name, I think, is 'edward.dauvergne'.  As I'm new to the
Google code interface, I have a few questions as to the infrastructure
in place around pystarlib.  For example I can't seem to find a mailing
list.  Is there such a list where the CCPN and CING developers are
subscribed to, so that if the relax developers have any suggested
improvements then the developers from the other projects can discuss
why the improvement is a good or bad idea?  And would you know if the
CING and CCPN developers use your project directly as a library, or do
they have a copy within their project, do they contribute patches
back, etc.?  Is there documentation, a tutorial, or any other info on
how to use the pystarlib API?

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Jurgen F. Doreleijers