mailTurning the 'Processor' into a singleton in the multi-processor branch.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 16, 2008 - 20:41:
Gary,

The porting of your multi-processor branch is complete, but there are
a few issues with its integration into the new relax design.  This can
be seen by running the full test-suite.  One problem that needs to be
completely redesigned is how to access the Processor instance.  In
your original branch the instance was placed into
'self.relax.processor'.  However 'self.relax' no longer exists in the
1.3 line so we need to access it in another way.  One possibility is
to convert it into a singleton and then import it into the modules
that need it.  I'll start with the temporary singleton structure of
the relax data storage object and copy this to create a solution which
can be improved or replaced later.  Do you have any thoughts?