mail[bug #12582] Problem writing/displaying full_analysis.py results

Posted by anonymous on November 10, 2008 - 23:00:

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name: Chris Brosey
        Originator Email: chris.a.brosey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: Repository: 1.3 line
        Operating System: GNU/Linux

Details:

Greetings,

I have encountered a problem running the script full_analysis.py using
v1.3.2, build 1.3 of relax (and python v2.5).  I find that the script
successfully reads in data files and carries out the grid search and
minimization specified under the multi_model function for the very first
‘tm0’ model.  However, it appears that there is a problem executing the
final command of the function – writing the results to an output file.  The
proper directory and file are created, but the ‘results’ file remains
empty; and the script returns the error message 'IndexError: list index out
of range'.

I have attached the following:

(1) full_analysis2.py -- my modified version of full_analysis.py. The primary
changes I have made here are to file and directory names under user variables.
 I have also set the script to optimize 'tm0' only.  I added a spin_name_col
value for SEQ_ARGS in later troubleshooting runs, but that made no
difference.

(2)noe.500.out & r1.500.out -- the modified input files from
test_suite/shared_data/model_free/S2...Rex_0.149.  I have added 'None' for
the glycine value and error for all files (the r2 is similar to r1).  I have
also added a Spin_Name column with values to noe.500.out per Tyler Reddy's
suggestion.

(3) relax.log -- the log and traceback messages previously included in the
first users' e-mail.

I have been executing the script as 'python relax
sample_scripts/full_analysis2.py > relax.log'

Thank you so much for your help!  I really, really appreciate it!

File Attachments: