mail[bug #12591] Model_selection Problems

Posted by anonymous on November 12, 2008 - 19:16:

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name: Chris Brosey
        Originator Email: chris.a.brosey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: Repository: 1.3 line
        Operating System: GNU/Linux

Details:

Greetings,

I have encountered a second problem in attempting to run the full_analysis.py
script under the latest version of relax (v1.3.2/repository 1.3).  For some
reason, I am generating a RelaxNoPipeError during execution of the
model_selection function, specifically when model_selection.py attempts to
duplicate and switch to the new ‘aic’ data pipe after processing the
first residue (see output and traceback logs below).  I have not altered any
code within the full_analysis.py beyond that specified in the user variables
and am running the script exclusively for models ‘tm0’ and ‘tm1.’  I
have also used input data (R1, R2, and NOE files) from
/test_suite/shared_data/model_free/S2…0.149, modified to include ‘None’
for absent data values of GLY1.

I am including the relax log (relax.log) and traceback log (traceback.log).
The full_analysis2.py script and all input files are identical to those
submitted with bug #12582, as well as relax execution (python relax
sample_scripts/full_analysis2.py > relax.log)

Thanks for the prompt response!

File Attachments:

Date: Wednesday 11/12/2008 at 19:16 CET  Name: relax.log  Size: 46kB   By:
None