mailRe: spectral errors branch

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on December 01, 2008 - 18:47:
Hi,

The branch is now pretty close to being complete.  The 6 different
peak intensity error handling mechanisms are now in place and
functional, and all of the spectra handling user functions have been
written.  Running the test suite, only 2 tests fail - the peak list
reading tests.  These are the same 2 tests that fail in the 1.3 line.
If you would like to work on the peak list reading code, then feel
free.  I'll continue to iron out a few bugs in the new code, but this
will not clash with any changes to the peak list code.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Sébastien Morin