mailRe: Merging of the spectral_errors branch.

Posted by Sébastien Morin on December 02, 2008 - 14:53:
Hi Ed,

This is fine with me.

I might have some time today to work on the generic peak intensity file,
but I'll wait for you to merge the 'spectral_errors' branch in the 1.3
line before...

Regards,

Séb  :)

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
Seb,

As far as I can tell, the spectral_errors branch is now fully
functional (I'm sure Tyler will find some bugs that need to be ironed
out though ;).  The only missing functionality is the 'generic' peak
intensity formatted file.  If you are not working on this right now, I
might merge this branch back into the 1.3 line.  The support for this
'generic' format could be added directly to 1.3 as it will not be
disruptive.  Also, this may benefit Tyler as he could use a checked
out copy of the 1.3 line to analyse his relaxation curves with proper
error analysis using Monte Carlo simulations.