mailRelaxation dispersion

Posted by Sébastien Morin on December 23, 2008 - 17:40:
Hi,

I have seen pass by the new pipe type 'relax_disp' a few weeks ago...
Since relaxation dispersion is in the list of techniques planned to be
supported in the future, I guess this is the first step toward
implementation...

I would like to contribute to the development of this type of analysis.

What first steps could I do ? Should there be a new branch created to
start this ? Should some unit and system tests be written ? Should first
equations be introduced ?

Let me know what are your plans for this, Ed, and I'll try to help you
in any way you find useful.

Regards,

Séb  :)