mailRe: [bug #11913] Problems with reading Sparky formatted file

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 05, 2009 - 13:57:
Hi,

Sorry about the delay in responding, I've been on holidays until
today.  You are correct about noe.read() being removed from the
repository.  This has been replaced by spectrum.read_intensities().
You can see which user functions are now necessary to set up a
steady-state NOE analysis by looking at the sample_scripts/noe.py
script.  Looking at the new code in generic_fns.spectrum.read(), I can
see that the function checks for the presence of sequence data in the
relax data store before printing out the peak list file type.  So the
problem described by Ryan no longer exists in relax as noe.read() has
been deleted and replaced.  Therefore I'll close the bug report.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 4:41 AM, Sébastien Morin