mailRe: r8232 - /branches/relax_disp/specific_fns/relax_disp.py

Posted by Sébastien Morin on January 06, 2009 - 22:11:
Ok...

I'll revert the changes and add the files with 'svn cp'.

Thanks again !

Séb

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
Seb,

I think that using 'svn cp' for this file is quite important.  There
is a lot of code here, much of which may remain quite similar, so
having the historic link to the specific_fns/relax_fit.py file in the
svn history would be quite useful - especially for debugging by
someone who in the future won't know this history.