mailRe: [Fwd: Relaxation dispersion data]

Posted by Sébastien Morin on January 11, 2009 - 22:59:
Dear Dr Hansen and  Dr Kay,

Thank you very much for providing us with this high quality dataset !
This will be of a real help in optimizing our code and making sure no
errors are present in it.

Have a very nice day !

Sébastien Morin, for the relax team

P.S. The relax development mailing list is in CC so other relax
developers are kept informed of the developments in the code for
relaxation dispersion.

D. Flemming Hansen wrote:
Dear Sebastien,

Please find attached the data that you requested (and a bit extra..)

A short explanation:
- I have included both the raw data and the analysis that I did with
our in-house written cpmg analysis software CATIA
(http://pound.med.utoronto.ca/software).
- The directory data_005 contains all the raw intensities (*.out) and
dispersion curves (R2eff v.s. nu_cpmg)  (*.out.cpmg) measured at 500 MHz.
- The directory data_003 contains all the raw intensities and
dispersion curves measured at 800 MHz. The directory also contains the
line-shape fitting (*.dat) performed to obtain the intensities.
Plotting of line shapes are in the gnuplot files (*.dat.gnu) and
dispersion curves are plotted in (cpmg.ps).
- The directory OutPut is the result of my fitting of a two-site
chemical exchange model to the relaxation dispersion curves. (*.fit)
are the obtained parameters, (*.dat) are the results of the
least-squares minimization, and cpmg.ps are plots of calculated v.s.
experimental R2eff. Note that we include the full CPMG element of the
pulse sequence in the fitting procedure and off-resonance effects are
also included (in this case using a 7 element basis consisting of { E,
(Ix,Iy,Iz)_A, (Ix,Iy,Iz)_B } ).

The constant time relaxation delay of the CPMG element was in all
cases 30 ms.

Good Luck
Flemming