mailRe: To all relax developers: presenting relax at the ENC conference and preliminary BMRB NMR-STAR file creation for model-free results.

Posted by Eldon Ulrich on March 23, 2009 - 21:43:
Hi,

I have put in the tag '_Model_free_list.Model_selection_method'. I kept forgetting to put this in. In this form it would apply to all data in the '_Model_free.' loop.

Eldon