mailRe: [bug #13259] full analysis-high Te values

Posted by Sébastien Morin on March 26, 2009 - 04:14:
Sébastien Morin wrote:
Hi Ed,

I just tried something using the files in the bug report, as well as with the up-to-date 1.3 repository (r9001)...

I modified line 303 of the script from:

self.model_selection(modsel_pipe='final', dir=self.base_dir + 'aic')

to:

self.model_selection(modsel_pipe='aic', dir=self.base_dir + 'aic')

With this change, model 'm8' is eliminated and model 'm1' is selected instead.

Is it possible that model-free model elimination was not performed during normal rounds of minimisation (with modsel_pipe='aic') ?
Sorry, correct the sentence above with:

---
Is it possible that model-free model elimination was not performed during normal rounds of minimisation (with line 303 including the argument: modsel_pipe='final') ?
---

Séb
I was sure I had tried this change yesterday with Pierre-Yves (on his full datasets). However, probably something was wrong or maybe the changes you made today were also needed. Anyway...

What do you think ?

Regards,

Séb  :)

Edward d Auvergne wrote: