mailRe: ENC 2009 poster.

Posted by Sébastien Morin on March 26, 2009 - 19:25:
Hi Ed,

Enjoy the trip to Asilomar !

Cheers,

Séb  :)

Thanks for the suggestions.  But, unfortunately, the poster is already
printed and I'm packing my suitcase as I type (well, I was before).
The final version is:

http://download.gna.org/relax/poster/enc_poster_2009.pdf

Sorry if your address is not quite right and also for the removal of
reference number 5.  I'll just mention that there's a manuscript in
preparation.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 6:53 PM, gary thompson