mailRe: [sr #2336] xpk files

Posted by Sébastien Morin on May 25, 2009 - 16:50:
Hi,

When posting my comment a few weeks ago, I didn't ask you one basic question... Do you use relax-1.2 or relax-1.3.

Definitively, relax-1.3 would be a better choice, with my comments applying to this version of the program.

Let me know if things now work out using relax-1.3 and its sample scripts.

Regards,

Séb  :)

anonymous wrote:
Follow-up Comment #2, sr #2336 (project relax):

Would it be possible to post a basic protocol explaining how to get relax to
expect a xpk list instead of sparky?  You say that the relax_fit.py script
has an example of howe to use spectrum.read_intensities(), however, that
function is not listed in the relax_fit.py script. This should be very easy,
but there is no documentation on how to accomplish it.

  <http://gna.org/support/?2336>

Sébastien Morin
PhD Student
S. Gagné NMR Laboratory