mailRe: [sr #2390] support for nlinLS/NMRPipe peak list

Posted by Douglas Kojetin on July 22, 2009 - 16:57:
Assignments are found in the ASS column (between TYPE and CLUSTID columns on the VARS line). As far as I am aware, the actual assignment is typically user entered and can be whatever is desired. I planned to use a style similar to Sparky (e.g., M1N-H, M1N-HN, MET1N- H or MET1N-HN).

Doug