mailRe: ENC 2009 poster -- another opportunity

Posted by Eldon Ulrich on October 07, 2009 - 23:45:
Hi,

It would be fine with me.

Eldon

Sébastien Morin wrote:
Edward, Chris, Gary and Eldon,

I would like to propose you another opportunity where I could make
publicity for relax in Eastern Canada / North-Eastern USA...

I would like to know if you would agree that I reuse the poster Edward
presented at the ENC concerning the different relax features as well as
the BMRB integration at the following symposium:

    MOOT XXII
       http://www.mootnmr.org
       Ottawa (Canada)
       October 17-18 2009

This yearly event brings together most NMR people from Ontario and
Quebec provinces (Eastern Canada), as well as some people from other
Canadian provinces (Manitoba, New-Brunswick, etc) and North-Eastern USA
(Michigan, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut, New York, etc).

Please let me know if you agree that the poster be presented once more
at this event.

Also, if you think the poster should absolutely be updated, I could
modify it to included new things and make a new version out of the first
one...

Regards,

Sébastien

P.S. Please apologize for this 'last-minute' request...