mailBMRB diffusion tensor saveframes.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 12, 2009 - 16:10:
Hi Eldon,

I'm ready to place the diffusion tensor data into the file for BMRB
deposition.  This, from memory of our discussions at the 2009 ENC,
will require a new saveframe as there is currently no capacity to
store such data.  Would the 'Diffusion_tensor' name be reasonable?
Did we come up with any tag names?  Maybe I can generate something,
attach it to task #6438 (https://gna.org/task/?6438), and then you
advise on all the tag name changes or other fundamental changes?