mail[task #6847] The Bieri graphical user interface.

Posted by Michael Bieri on December 09, 2009 - 06:48:

Follow-up Comment #7, task #6847 (project relax):

Hi Edward

I am stucked in trying to run the full analysis using the main commands. Can
you please help me getting this running? It is the calc_model_free.py
script.

I have restructured the whole program (split files, created new ones....). So
I am not sure if it already makes sense to use the svn yet until there is
something like a structure (which is where I am almost...).

I would be very happy if you (or somebody else) could solve the problems to
run model-free calculations. The rest is working.

attached is the nex relaxGUI (whole directory as downloaded).

Thank you very much!

Cheers
Michael

(file #7470, file #7471)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: 091209_gui_bieri.tar.gz        Size:798 KB
File name: patch                          Size:150 KB

  <http://gna.org/task/?6847>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Gna!