mailRNA relaxation data.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 16, 2010 - 10:50:
Hi Alex!

I don't know if you follow the relax mailing lists any more, but I was
wondering if you do us a favor.  Currently a GUI for relax is being
developed by Michael Bieri
(http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax/branches/bieri_gui/).  At the moment
this GUI is very protein centric - for other molecules it will fail.
However relax is fully capable in handling all types of organic
molecule (rhombic CS tensors or multiple dipoles not being taken into
account yet).  I was wondering if you had any original peak list files
from your published TAR papers (http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ja0757982)
that could be used to test the GUI?  This would be much appreciated.
In addition, files containing relaxation data would also be very
useful.  Did you in the end analyze both 13C and 15N data
simultaneously?  This data could also be very useful to add to the
test suite to check that relax will in the future always handle RNA
molecules.

Thank you,