mailRe: r10908 - /branches/bieri_gui/gui_bieri/images/noe.png

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 24, 2010 - 19:26:
Hi,

Again, 'svn add' is the way to do this.  For this image there is lots
of space below it, so I would suggest shifting the grace plot to be
below the structure.  I would also add huge axis names and a title to
the graph.  And maybe 3 or 4 tick labels to see the numbers on the
axes.  These will all have to be ridiculously huge to see in this
picture.  I would also highly recommend, for future developments, to
add all the files necessary to produce this figure.  For example in
the new directory gui_bieri/images/noe/ ("svn mkdir noe" is what you
require), the PDB file, molmol macro, and grace plot can be deposited
in there.  If this is a GIMP multi-layered xcf file, this could be
added as well.  This will allow future modifications to the artwork,
which is quite important.  Who knows, maybe a shift to SVG will occur
in the future.  So having all the components needed to reproduce the
artwork is highly recommended.  One last recommendation, I would pick
another relaxing colour other than blue to represent this.  This is to
differentiate it from the picture used for model-free analysis.
Changing the hue using the GIMP, you could maybe shift this in the
green direction.

   branches/bieri_gui/gui_bieri/images/noe.png

Modified: branches/bieri_gui/gui_bieri/images/noe.png