mailRe: [task #6847] The Bieri graphical user interface.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 15, 2010 - 23:59:
Ah, ok.  This is just Ubuntu bundling a buggy PyMOL version.  This
will be useful to have on the records.  Installing another PyMOL
should fix problems (but only if the install generates Python
site-packages for PyMOL).  You could try their open source repository
directly with:

$ svn co https://pymol.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pymol/trunk/pymol

and installing that.