mailRe: Breakage in the GUI.

Posted by Michael Bieri on March 16, 2010 - 22:32:
yes, there is the noe.py file in my copy that belongs into the auto_analysis folder. I will upload it as soon as possible. I never committed it as it belongs into the 1.3 line.

cheers

Edward d'Auvergne schrieb:
Hi Michael,

Could you check out a completely new copy of your branch and try to
run the GUI on that copy?  I'm guessing that there is a module called
auto_analyses/noe.py in your local copy that should be added to the
1.3 line?  If I try to run relax, I see the following:

[edau@localhost bieri_gui]$ ./relax
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./relax", line 54, in <module>
    import gui_bieri
  File "gui_bieri/__init__.py", line 40, in <module>
    from relax_gui import Main
  File "gui_bieri/relax_gui.py", line 51, in <module>
    from analyses.auto_noe import Auto_noe
  File "gui_bieri/analyses/auto_noe.py", line 35, in <module>
    from auto_analyses.noe import NOE_calc
ImportError: No module named noe
[edau@localhost bieri_gui]$