mailRe: [task #6847] The Bieri graphical user interface.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 26, 2010 - 09:53:
Hi Michael,

This one was already fixed a few days ago in r11018
(https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-commits/2010-03/msg00069.html).
This just requires the 1.3 line changes merged into the GUI branch.

On 26 March 2010 02:17, Michael Bieri <NO-REPLY.INVALID-ADDRESS@xxxxxxx>