mailRe: [task #6847] The Bieri graphical user interface.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 27, 2010 - 19:58:
Hi,

I can see you have made a few good changes in here, for example in
noe.py, the progress print outs are deleted, the whitespacing fixed,
the heteronucleus and proton names are no longer hardcoded, and new
args are now accepted in __init__().  Could you write a commit message
for these changes for me to commit with?  Similarly, the many changes
in relax_fit.py should be documented (with reasons, links, etc).  With
these 2 commit messages, though it would have been preferable to have
this in multiple small commits, I will add these changes to the
repository as they are all good.

On 22 April 2010 09:16, Michael Bieri <NO-REPLY.INVALID-ADDRESS@xxxxxxx>