mailrelaxGUI

Posted by Michael Bieri on July 23, 2010 - 07:38:
Hi Edward

I would like to finalize the relaxGUI next week. The relax_fit.py and dauvergne_protocol.py scripts still have to be modified to integrate the GUI into relax.

There are some minor changes that have to be done, such as introducing a parameter for the directory (default None) and more, such as in the noe.py script.

I would like to ask you if you can give me access to modify these scripts. At the moment, it is quite annoying to generate patches. It really slows it down and introduces errors as I loose the overview... Otherwise, I would be able to commit the changes individually and we/you could remove them easily if you don't like them. I understand that the script has to run as it is now and the additions only affect running it using the GUI. I will use some flags to divide it.

What do you think about?

Cheers
Michael