mailRe: CST branch

Posted by Pavel Kaderavek on August 31, 2010 - 18:00:
Hi,

some time ago, we submitted two patches regarding CST branch. We are not sure if we should wait for some additional comment from your side, or we can continue with introducing further changes in the code.
Next step would be a splitting of the relaxation equation so that contribution to the relaxation due to the individual types of interaction (dipole-dipole, CSA) can be calculated separately.

Regars,

Pavel, Petr