mailRe: Website

Posted by Sébastien Morin on January 11, 2011 - 18:03:
Hi Ed,

I modified 'index.html', 'features.html', and 'refs.html' as you proposed.

Please let me know if this is ok !

Séb  :)

P.S. I noticed the conference directory does not have a link pointing to it on the website. Should this be changed ? Also, should we add some posters to this directory ? I have two versions of the relax poster: the one you presented at ENC-2009 (and that I also presented in Quebec), and a modified one that I presented later at the MOOT-2009 in Canada... I could add these if you think it is a good idea...