mailRe: export

Posted by Dr. Klaus-Peter Neidig on February 21, 2011 - 09:06:
Title: E-Mail Signatur Bruker Coporation (Bruker BioSpin) V0.2
Dear Edward,

I'm back in the office, let me now reply to the various points:

Used integrals: The PDC offers 4 options. These are (and written like this into the output):
- peak intensities
- area integral
- peak shape integral
- deconvoluted peak integral (x) where x is: lorentzian or gaussian or fixed gauss/lorentz or variable gauss/lorentz

"peak volumes" ? Was this used in one of the older output files ?

Default values: I'm not quite sure what you mean. The PDC has default values for all settings. The the TopSpin
parameter files of the spectra are read and information is taken from there if available. Then The user gets
everything on display and can change. Whatever he does latest, counts and is save if the user uses the save option.
However, at the very end I do not check whether the settings correspond to the default values or not and I do not
indicate this in the export. I think noe of the Bruker software does something like this.

Concerning the peaks used there are various options like
- automatically picked peaks
- peaks from peaklist.xml at spectrum
- peaks from  xxxx where xxx is a peaklist.xml of any other spectrum

Peak positions/annotations can be done/modified in the PDC but initially the ones contained in the loaded
peaklist.xml are used. These files also contain a tag for 'type' which can be one out of seven types (auto,
manual, etc.). I have not imported all this information into the PDC since I assumed the peaklists are deposit
separately into BMRB. If the user modifies peaks in the PDC he can update peaklist.xml on disk.

PDC info: I would guess (tentatively) it should read like:
# Protein Dynamics Center software.
SOFTWARE['rotein Dynamics Center'] = ??   // this I don't understand this field
SOFTWARE['rotein Dynamics Center'].name = "Protein Dynamics Center"
SOFTWARE['rotein Dynamics Center'].authors = "Bruker BioSpin GmbH"
SOFTWARE['rotein Dynamics Center'].url = "" class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://www.bruker-biospin.com">"http://www.bruker-biospin.com"
SOFTWARE['rotein Dynamics Center'].tasks = ["relaxation analysis"]

Best regards,
Peter