mailRe: Finished the reading of all the BMRB model-free data - necessary corrections to the database entries.

Posted by Eldon Ulrich on March 03, 2011 - 19:27:
Hi,

I have begun to edit the entries according to the changes in the diffs. This is a focus for this and next week. Hopefully the edited files will all be released by sometime next week. I will let you know.

Thanks,
Eldon