mailXYZ structure reader

Posted by Han Sun on May 30, 2011 - 13:26:
Hi,

My name is Han Sun and I am working now at the MPI in Göttingen. Edward and I have worked last two years on the N-state model part of relax for the stereochemistry analysis. There is one paper from this year discussing about our work (http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/chem.201002520). Now I would like to add a new branch to read the xyz file into relax. Since not every chemist is familiar with the pdb-file, I think this function will be very useful for them.

Another thing is that we have asked for adding a new brunch for the dynamically averaged J-coupling analysis two years ago. Unfortunately, due to several reasons this analysis was never developed. I think this branch can now be deleted.

Best regards,
Han