mailRe: numpy errors in test-suite

Posted by Sébastien Morin on May 31, 2011 - 13:43:
Hi Ed,

No problem. I just wanted you to know...

Thanks for trying to hunt down the problem !

Cheers,

Séb  :)

On 11-05-16 10:32 AM, Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
Hi,

This looks like a Numpy specific problem.  I have seen this as well
using the 2.0.0 development version.  I would suggest waiting until a
stable release of numpy 2 is made, or simply ignore the warnings for
now.  I tried chasing down the exact location of these warnings but
gave up in the end.  I think it is somewhere in minfx, but I could be
wrong as I could not find the exact location.