mailRe: [task #6438] To relax the BMRB.

Posted by Sébastien Morin on May 31, 2011 - 16:26:
Hi Eldon,

Sorry about pointing this one several times, but I just checked at:
http://www.bmrb.wisc.edu/ftp/pub/bmrb/entry_lists/nmr-star3.1/bmr6838.str and entry 6838 still needs to be modified in order to add already submitted data (Rex, J(0), etc).

Cheers,

Séb  :)

On 11-05-31 3:32 PM, Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
Hi Eldon,

I have just checked the changes to the v2.1 and v3.1 BMRB model-free
and relaxation entries (I've only used the v2.1 files if the v3.1 ones
are missing).  The v2.1 files that still need changing are:

bmr4096.str
bmr4245.str
bmr4390.str
bmr4870.str
bmr4970.str
bmr5272.str
bmr5505.str
bmr5569.str
bmr5762.str
bmr5991.str
bmr6060.str
bmr6092.str
bmr6332.str
bmr6466.str
bmr6470.str
bmr6494.str
bmr6495.str
bmr6899.str
bmr7021.str
bmr7036.str
bmr7415.str
bmr15014.str

The v3.1 files which need fixes are:

bmr6474.str
bmr15097.str
bmr15923.str
bmr15975.str
bmr16234.str
bmr16485.str
bmr16657.str
bmr16659.str
bmr17047.str
bmr17266.str

The changes are small, but there are still quite a few to go.

On 31 May 2011 15:18, Edward d  Auvergne