mailRe: XYZ file support.

Posted by Han Sun on June 09, 2011 - 13:24:
Hi Eddy,

I am following your instruction below. I failed in the point with $ relax -s Structure.test_[han]. I generated a function called test_read_xyz_internal1() and I have just modified the file name and the directory path. But then if I run the command $ relax -s Structure.test_test_read_xyz_internal1, it shows the error message 'the script file does not exist'.

Han