mailRe: XYZ file support.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 09, 2011 - 17:33:
Hi,

The next step would be to send a patch file of the new system test.
This was described at
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2011-06/msg00017.html.

$ svn diff > patch

will create a file called 'patch' with your changes.  I can take that
file, and using:

$ patch -p0 < patch

I will have your changes on my copy of the xyz branch which I can
commit.  This will require a commit message.  The details about this
are at
http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/1.3/9_4_Committers.html#SECTION001244000000000000000.