mailRe: [bug #18197] Under Mac OSX, using the "Global relax settings" window crashes the relax gui

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 16, 2011 - 16:29:
It would be great if you could add an SVG file, as well as a number of
PNG files to the gui_testing branch, in the newly created
graphics/analyses directory.  The png files could be called
consistency_testing_200x200.png, consistency_testing_100x100.png, etc.
 I'm not sure of all the sizes yet, I still have to determine them
once I have coded special buttons for them.  The places they will be
used are currently:

- In the analysis window, in the 200 pt picture frame on the left.
This image can be different, the height of the image can be much
larger.
- In the 'new analysis' wizard.  This will be the 200 pt wizard
picture on the left.  Again the height can be greater than 200 pt.
- On a button on the first page of the 'new analysis' wizard.  I am
planning for this to be 100x100 pt in size.

There could be other places it is used later on.  This includes a
16x16 pt icon for analysis tabs (used in the tab an in a special
'Window' submenu).